The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 9:02 p.m. Monday - Harold Jason Caudill, 44, of 10080 N. Turkey Creek Road, #5, Syracuse, arrested for resisting a law enforcement officer using a vehicle, criminal recklessness and reckless driving. Bond: $5,250.
• 11:31 p.m. Monday - Christian Amos, 18, Akron, Ohio, arrested on a foreign warrant. No bond set.
• 1:20 a.m. Monday - Casper Navarrete, 22, Memphis, Tenn., arrested for child solicitation and inappropriate communication with a child. Bond: $1,250.
• 11:30 a.m. Monday - Daniel U. Gillespie, 65, of 7782 N. CR 400E, Leesburg, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of 0.15 or more. Bond: $700.
• 12:48 p.m. Monday - Chelsea Nicole Holley, 31, Portage, arrested for possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish. No bond set.
• 1 p.m. Monday - Kyle Dewayne Knight, 29, Huntington, arrested for felony probation violation. No bond set.
• 3:57 p.m. Monday - 2277 N. Detroit St., Warsaw. Two-SUV collision. Drivers: Lawrence L. Kaiser, 83, South Ind. 19, Mentone; Alexis G. Jester, 24, North Johnson Street, Warsaw. Damage: $750-$1,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 2:19 p.m. Monday - A watercraft was reported found in the 300 block of North Buffalo Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 4:30 p.m. Monday - A person was arrested for reckless driving and resisting a law enforcement officer using a vehicle in the 1800 block of East Main Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 12:31 p.m. Monday - A bicycle was reported found in the 2000 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. WPD.