The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 5:43 p.m. Thursday - Kathryn Marie Krauter, 53, of 201 Stonewall Court, #2, Nappanee, arrested for battery against a public safety official engaged in official duty and public nudity. Bond: $5,250.
• 6:02 p.m. Thursday - Larry Lee Dennis Jr., 53, of 1520 E. Winona Ave., Warsaw, arrested for felony probation violation. Bond: $15,250.
• 5:52 a.m. Friday - William E. Urbina, 23, of 2441 W. CR 250S, #33, Warsaw, arrested for operating a motor vehicle without ever obtaining a license. Bond: $450.
• 3:27 p.m. Thursday - U.S. 30, 200 feet west of Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Pickup-car collision. Drivers: Donald L. Shumaker, 52, Union Mills; 61, Belvidere, Ill. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 5:08 p.m. Thursday - North Husky Trail, 10 feet east of North Parker Street, Warsaw. Two-car collision. Drivers: Billy E. Sitts, 84, East Evergreen Drive, Warsaw; Skyler L. Seitz, 30, Orchard Drive, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. WPD.
• 8 p.m. Thursday - North Ind. 19, 32 feet west of West Ind. 10, Mentone. SUV hit deer. Driver: Trina Gard, 46, Tippecanoe. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated.
• 3:21 p.m. Thursday - Theft of medication was reported in the 100 block of South Main Street, Milford. Milford Police Department investigated.
• 3:32 p.m. Thursday - Reckless driving was reported in the 700 block of West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. WPD.
• 5:33 p.m. Thursday - A bench warrant was served in the 2400 block of Jalynn Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 12:53 a.m. Friday - An emergency detention order was requested in the 100 block of North Scott Street, Warsaw. WPD.