The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 2:02 p.m. Tuesday - Bradley Victor Waikel, 34, of 2631 E. Pine Drive, Warsaw, arrested for possession of methamphetamine and felony probation violation. Bond: $52,50.
• 3:37 p.m. Tuesday - Holden Eugene Ihnen, 25, of 1023 E. View Lane, Warsaw, arrested for criminal mischief, theft from a motor vehicle and resisting law enforcement. Bond: $750.
• 6:05 p.m. Tuesday - Danny Leonard Roberts Jr., 31, of 310 N. Henry St., Milford, arrested for felony probation violation. No bond set.
• 9:33 p.m. Tuesday - Paige Lanae Miller, 31, Tippecanoe, arrested on a warrant. No bond listed.
• 10:18 p.m. Tuesday - Edward Dennis Hover, 57, of 1047 N. CR 400E, Warsaw, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $700.
• 10:42 p.m. Tuesday - Preston Michael West, 33, of 4539 S. CR 750E, Pierceton, arrested on a bench warrant. Bond: $2,000.
• 12:31 a.m. Wednesday - Brian Mitchell Saunders, 33, of 3965 N. CR 100E, Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery in the presence of a child less than 16, domestic battery - adult against family or member less than 14, confinement and strangulation. Bond: $6,000.
• 1:51 a.m. Wednesday - Jack Elliott Miles, 40, of 3104 Sandra Lane, #A, Winona Lake, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a prior and being a habitual traffic violator. Bond: $5,250.
• 10:42 a.m. Wednesday - Charles Joseph Wills, 50, Fort Wayne, arrested for misdemeanor failure to appear. Bond: $500.
• 4:40 p.m. Tuesday - Intersection of Ind. 15 and Enterprise Drive, Warsaw. Three-vehicle collision. Drivers: Kyra N. Hackworth, 25, Alexis Drive, Milford; Paige L. Miller, 31, Tippecanoe; Tamara S. Murphy, 60, North Crete Drive, Warsaw. Injuries; Hackworth complained of elbow/lower arm pain; Miller complained of chest pain; Murphy complained of chest pain. Damage: $25,000-$50,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 4:40 p.m. Tuesday - A warrant was served in the 300 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 6:31 p.m. Tuesday - A person was arrested for resisting a law enforcement officer using a vehicle in the 2300 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 12:10 a.m. Wednesday - A person was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance in the 2100 block of South Ind. 13, Pierceton. Pierceton Police Department investigated.
• 12:51 a.m. Wednesday - A traffic stop was initiated for a person operating a vehicle while intoxicated and being a habitual traffic violator in the 300 block of East Market Street, Warsaw. WPD.