The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 3:56 p.m. Thursday - William Hicks Derrickson III, 40, of 1 EMS B37 Lane, #5711, Warsaw, arrested for driving a motor vehicle while suspended with a prior suspension. Bond: $450.
• 11:55 p.m. Thursday - Jose Luis Cuahuizo, 27, of 2441 W. CR 250S, #71, Warsaw, arrested on three charges of felony failure to appear. No bond set.
• 7:54 a.m. Friday - Paul Douglas Hodge, 58, of 365 E. CR 800S, Claypool, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. No bond set.
• 1:33 p.m. Friday - Austin Michael Sherburne, 23, of 205 E. Sycamore St., Silver Lake, arrested for domestic battery. Bond: $6,000.
• 2:16 p.m. Thursday - North Ind. 15, 80 feet north of East Center Street, Warsaw. Four-vehicle collision. Drivers: Lindy S. Dingess, 58, North Lake Street, Warsaw; Hannah C. Becker, 22, East Sycamore Street, Silver Lake; Ana P. Harvey, 26, South Morton Street, Warsaw; Kody R. Hand, 37, North Sawgrass Lane, Leesburg. Damage: $10,000-$25,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 6:17 p.m. Thursday - West CR 1350N, 30 feet south of North CR 950W, Nappanee. Two-car collision. Drivers: Jonathan L. Harness, 33, Meadows, Nappanee; Melody S. Gantt, 76, North Elm Street, Milford. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated.
• 8:35 p.m. Thursday - West Market Street, 200 feet west of Seventh Street, Pierceton. Car went off road. Driver: Enrique M. Marrufo, 43, West CR 250S, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. Pierceton Police Department investigated.
• 9:03 p.m. Thursday - South Ind. 13, 300 feet south of East Old 30, Pierceton. Van hit deer. Driver: Shawn M. Mason, 32, East Steven Drive, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. KCSO.
• 10:32 a.m. Thursday - A traffic offense was reported for a person driving a motor vehicle while suspended with a prior suspension in the 1600 block of East Smith Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 6:17 p.m. Thursday - A drug overdose was reported in the 1300 block of East Island View Drive, Warsaw. WPD.
• 2:21 p.m. Friday - A person in possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish was reported in the 800 block of East Smith Street, Warsaw. WPD.