The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 11:08 a.m. Monday - Rigoberto Aguilar, 38, of 604 E. Arthur St., Warsaw, arrested for misdemeanor failure to appear. No bond set.
• 5:03 p.m. Monday - Jose Moyotl Jr., 20, of 1202 Wooster Road, #10, Winona Lake, arrested for resisting a law enforcement officer by fleeing on foot and bond revocation. Bond: $750.
• 3:12 p.m. Monday - 2496 Jalynn St., Warsaw. Car-SUV collision. Drivers: Lloyd G. Ousley, 84, South Ind. 13, North Manchester; Christopher M. Hatten, 38, West Harrison Street, Mentone. Damage: Under $750. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 3:17 p.m. Monday - West CR 200S, 24 feet west of Falcon Drive, Warsaw. Two-SUV collision. Drivers: Abbey J. Peterson, 17, Liberty Drive, Winona Lake; Kennedy L. Webber, 17, East CR 450S, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. WPD.
• 4:36 p.m. Monday - U.S. 30, 930 feet west of North Parker Street, Warsaw. Car-pickup collision. Drivers: Audria N. Delucenay, 35, Albion; Tamar T. Boodie, 43, Englewood, Ohio. Damage: $10,000-$25,000. WPD.
• 5:28 p.m. Monday - North Ind. 15 and Jalynn Street, Warsaw. Car-SUV collision. Drivers: Patricia A. Rice, 53, Wildwood Lane, Winona Lake; Jenelle K. Best, 31, Gregory Court, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. WPD.
• 8 a.m. Tuesday - Intersection of North Ind. 15 and Jalynn Street, Warsaw. Pickup-SUV collision. Drivers: Miranda R. Jordan, 43, East Lantern Road, Warsaw; Leslie A. Deeter, 55, North Saddlebrook Lane, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. WPD.
• 8:14 a.m. Monday - A person was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia in the 3000 block of Frontage Road, Warsaw. WPD.
• 9:56 a.m. Monday - A person was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia in the 3000 block of Frontage Road, Warsaw. WPD.
• 3:07 p.m. Monday - A hit-and-run accident was reported in the 300 block of West CR 350N, Warsaw. WPD.
• 4:14 p.m. Monday - A warrant was served in the 1100 block of Husky Trail, Warsaw. WPD.