The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 11:21 p.m. Thursday - David Joe Compton, 46, of 724 E. Fort Wayne St., Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery - simple assault and strangulation. Bond: $6,000.
• 10:24 a.m. Friday - Dustin Michael Myers, 33, of 201 E. Greenhaus Drive, #55, Syracuse, arrested for felony parole violation. No bond set.
• 10:44 a.m. Friday - Dawn Marie Sweet, 49, of 675 N. Albert Eckert Drive, North Webster, arrested for domestic battery in the presence of a child less than 16. Bond: $6,000.
• 12:36 p.m. Friday - Blaine Alfred Hutcherson, 53, of 7446 S. Caldwell Lake Drive, Claypool, arrested for felony probation violation. Bond: $15,250.
• 12:37 p.m. Friday - Leyon Joseph Gilliam, 50, of 5910 S. Woodland Lane, Warsaw, arrested for felony parole violation. No bond listed.
• 2:28 p.m Friday - Brian Lee Kern Jr., 22, of 1117 Briar Ridge Circle, Warsaw, arrested for felony battery with serious bodily injury. Bond: $10,250.
• 7 p.m. Friday - Johnna K. Rainwater, 50, of 7947 W. Lovetts Lane, Warsaw, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of 0.15 or more with a prior and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated - endangerment. Bond: $5,250.
• 10:02 p.m. Friday - Austin Tyler Leasure, 26, of 873 Carrington Blvd., Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery in the presence of a child less than 16. Bond: $6,000.
• 11 p.m. Friday - Waine Anthony Smith Jr., 20, Merrillville, arrested for possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish. Bond: $600.
• 3:12 a.m. Saturday - Kelsie Elizabeth Clemens, 21, Columbia City, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of 0.15 or more. Bond: $700.
• 5:33 p.m. Saturday - Drew Jacob Sims, 26, of 9732 E. Excalibur Place, Cromwell, arrested for felony failure to appear and on a foreign warrant. Bond: $10,250.
• 3:45 a.m. Sunday - Adam Joseph Bender, 41, Arcola, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $700.
• 12:49 p.m. Sunday - Brandt Keith Guzman II, 24, of 522 Turtle Bay Drive, Syracuse, arrested for driving a motor vehicle while suspended with a prior suspension. Bond: $450.
• 7:28 a.m. Thursday - South Rowland Avenue, 100 feet south of 410 S. Rowland Ave., Leesburg. Car hit fence and went into pool. Driver: Geoffery E. Riddle, 25, North Ind. 19, Etna Green. Damage: $50,000-$100,000. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated.
• 5:24 p.m. Friday - South CR 800W, 1,500 feet south of West CR 100S, Mentone. Pickup went into ditch and hit several trees. Driver: David E. Freed, 65, North CR 175E, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 6:17 p.m. Friday - 1200 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Car-SUV collision. Drivers: Richard R. Whitnger, 76, North Johnson Street, Warsaw; Sara B. Palkovich, 44, Walkerton. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 8:29 p.m. Friday - Country Club Road, 100 feet north of Glee Miner Drive, Warsaw. Car hit deer. Driver: Bobbie G. Pelfrey, 53, Inverness Point, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. WPD.
• 9:09 p.m. Friday - North CR 200W, 150 feet south of West CR 300N, Warsaw. SUV hit deer. Driver: Anita L. Neeley, 60, West CR 25S, Etna Green. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 11:05 p.m. Friday - North CR 400E, 150 feet north of East CR 300N, Warsaw. Car went into ditch and rolled. Driver: Trai M. Davis, 16, East Evergreen Drive, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 6:15 a.m. Sunday - East CR 200N, 200 feet east of North Boeing Drive, Warsaw. Car hit guardrail. Driver: Anthony J. Ganshorn, 37, West CR 700N, Leesburg. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. WPD.
• 1:02 p.m. Friday - A warrant was served in the 2600 block of Shelden Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 2:58 p.m. Friday - An emergency detention order was requested in the 600 block of North Colfax Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 2:48 a.m. Sunday - A person was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated in the 2500 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. WPD.