The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 3:34 a.m. Thursday - Samuel Anthony Foster Jr., 40, Gary, arrested for possession of cocaine or narcotic drug, possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish, possession of paraphernalia and violation of driving conditions. Bond: $5,250.
• 9:24 a.m. Thursday - Harold L. Lewis, 33, Rochester, arrested for felony probation violation. Bond: $5,250.
• 6:05 p.m. Thursday - Benjamin L. Guzman, 30, of 121 E. Rochester St., Akron, arrested for driving a motor vehicle while suspended. Bond: $450.
• 11:07 p.m. Thursday - Mary Gomez, 18, of 3328 E. Center St., Warsaw, arrested for disorderly conduct and consumption of alcohol by a minor. Bond: $450.
• 11:21 p.m. Thursday - David Joe Compton, 46, of 724 E. Fort Wayne St., Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery - simple assault and strangulation. Bond: $5,250.
• 10:03 p.m. Sunday - Intersection of East U.S. 30 and South Ind. 13, Pierceton. Tractor-semi-trailer-car collision. Drivers: Abdias E. Almonor, 27, Tallahassee, Fla.; Brian L. Hunter, 47, West Keiser Road, South Whitley. Injury: Hunter received medical attention for back injuries. Damage: Over $100,000. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated.
• 2:29 a.m. Friday - East CR 900N, 1,000 feet east of North Harper Road, Leesburg. Car hit utility pole. Driver: Jose A. Xique, 22, North CR 175E, Warsaw. Injury: Xique complained of head pain. Damage: $10,000-$25,000. KCSO.
• 9:52 a.m. Thursday - Intersection of West Crystal Lake Road and South CR 400W, Warsaw. Two-SUV collision. Drivers: Abigail M. Goble, 18, West CR 100S, Warsaw; Jaimie N. Albert, 34, West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 1:47 p.m. Thursday - North Ind. 19, 600 feet north of West Ind. 10, Etna Green. Car hit mailbox. Driver: Ernest A. Farmer, 38, Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 4:06 p.m. Thursday - Intersection of U.S. 30 East and Warbler Lane, Warsaw. Pickup-car collision. Drivers: Brian P. Shepherd, 37, South East Channel Road, Warsaw; Kenneth R. Rogers, 50, East CR 400S, Warsaw. Damage: $10,000-$25,000. KCSO.
• 4:09 p.m. Thursday - South CR 225E, 100 feet south of East CR 75N, Warsaw. Truck-farm vehicle collision. Drivers: Jeffrey D. Rossman, 34, South Bend; John P. Beer, 63, East CR 400S, Warsaw. Damage: $750-$1,000. KCSO.
• 5:30 p.m. Thursday - West CR 900N, 30 feet west of North Ind. 15, Milford. Truck-car collision. Drivers: Sterling R. Templeton, 43, East Sheridan Street, Warsaw; Jacklyn K. Anderson, 37, North CR 1025W, Nappanee. Damage: $1,000-$2,500. KCSO.
• 5:45 p.m. Thursday - South County Farm Road, 250 feet south of West Hoppus Road, Warsaw. Car hit deer. Driver: Rory L. Young, 57, of South State Street, South Whitley. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 6:18 p.m. Thursday - West Ind. 25, 200 feet west of South CR 700W, Mentone. SUV hit deer. Driver: Gita M. Streby, 57, East Sheridan Street, Warsaw. Damage: $10,000-$25,000. KCSO.
• 6:52 p.m. Thursday - West CR 400N, 32 feet east of North CR 200W, Warsaw. Car hit deer. Driver: Kathryn M. Miller, 38, West CR 550N, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 9:05 p.m. Thursday - North CR 800W, 1,500 feet south of West CR 640N, Atwood. SUV hit deer. Driver: Priscilla R. Coffey, 36, Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 9:44 p.m. Thursday - 1060 Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Car hit unoccupied vehicle registered to Aaron J. Jesel, North Columbia Street, Warsaw. Driver: Delanie C. Groves, 22, Aster Court, Bourbon. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 11:08 p.m. Thursday - East CR 300N, 1,500 feet west of North CR 100E, Warsaw. SUV went into ditch. Driver: Kyle E. Bradford, 33, West Center Street, Warsaw. Damage: $25,000-$50,000. KCSO.
• 11:45 p.m. Thursday - South Zimmer Road, 640 feet south of Winona Avenue, Warsaw. SUV hit deer. Driver: Charles A. Herr, 42, East High Street, Atwood. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. WPD.
• 1:11 p.m. Thursday - A warrant was served in the 700 block of South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 4 p.m. Thursday - A warrant was served in the 9500 block of North CR 100E, Milford. KCSO.
• 6:33 p.m. Thursday - A horse stall mat was reported in the 3200 block of East U.S. 30, Warsaw. KCSO.
• 6:51 p.m. Thursday - Theft of a vehicle was reported in the 100 block of Argonne Road, Warsaw. WPD.
• 9:59 p.m. Thursday - Strangulation was reported in the 700 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 10 p.m. Thursday - A person was arrested for possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish and possession of paraphernalia in the 700 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 2:16 a.m. Friday - A person was arrested for cocaine or narcotic drug in the 600 block of South Union Street, Warsaw. WPD.