The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 1:02 p.m. Wednesday - Daniel Dewayne Clark Jr., 29, of 724 E. Clark St., #3, Warsaw, arrested for misdemeanor probation violation. No bond set.
• 1:49 p.m. Wednesday - James Henry Snavely, 36, Mount Joy, Pa., arrested on a foreign warrant. No bond listed.
• 2:24 p.m. Wednesday - Juan Carlos Montes, 32, of 3510 W. CR 1000N, Milford, arrested for driving a motor vehicle while suspended with a prior suspension. Bond: $450.
• 4:30 p.m. Wednesday - James Anderson Walters, 68, of 12198 N. Mariposa Drive, Syracuse, arrested for intimidation and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $700.
• 6:20 p.m. Wednesday - Daniel U. Gillespie, 65, of 7782 N. CR 400E, Leesburg, arrested for misdemeanor failure to appear and felony probation violation. No bond set.
• 8:01 p.m. Wednesday - Kagan Wayne Christie, 30, of 114 N. Lake St., Syracuse, arrested for resisting a law enforcement officer by fighting causing injury, intimidation, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish and criminal mischief. Bond: $5,250.
• 1:55 a.m. Thursday - Ethan Olin Navarro, 20, Mishawaka, arrested for possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish and possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $600.
• 9:24 a.m. Thursday - Harold L. Lewis, 33, Rochester, arrested for felony probation violation. Bond: $5,250.
• 7:52 a.m. Thursday - East CR 350N, 145 feet east of North Ind. 15, Warsaw. Two-car collision. Drivers: Adam T. Driscoll, 36, Gable Drive, Warsaw; Bonita J. Nellans, 75, East Wellington Drive, Warsaw. Injury: Nellans complained of elbow/lower arm pain. Damage: $10,000-$25,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 4:55 a.m. Wednesday - West CR 900N, 200 feet east of North CR 700W, Nappanee. Car hit deer. Driver: Paul T. Summy, 43, East CR 600S, Warsaw. Damage: $10,000-$25,000. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated.
• 9:20 a.m. Wednesday - North Fox Farm Road, 50 feet south of South Side Drive, Warsaw. Pickup hit car, utility pole, sign and parked vehicle; registration information not provided. Drivers: Logan N. Parker, 24, West CR 950S, Silver Lake; Christian J. McDaniel, 25, Briar Ridge Circle, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. KCSO.
• 3:28 p.m. Wednesday - Ind. 15, 275 feet north of the 059 Ramp D, Warsaw. Three-vehicle collision. Drivers: Hernandez Mondragon, 25, North CR 175E, Warsaw; Dolares G. Hernandez, 40, Chicago; Kara A. McNees, 36, Country Club Road, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. WPD.
• 6:03 p.m. Wednesday - East Winona Avenue, 250 feet west of Lakeside Drive, Warsaw. SUV hit deer. Driver: Taylor N. Hatfield, 28, West Old 30, Etna Green. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. WPD.
• 8:51 a.m. Wednesday - Criminal mischief was reported in the 600 block of South Jefferson Street, Silver Lake. Silver Lake Police Department investigated.
• 1:12 p.m. Wednesday - A warrant was served in the 1800 block of East Smith Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 6:07 p.m. Wednesday - A theft was reported in the 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. WPD.
• 1:13 a.m. Thursday - A person was arrested for possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish in the 400 block of West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. WPD.
• 2:29 a.m. Thursday - A traffic stop was initiated for a person in possession of cocaine or narcotic drug, possession of paraphernalia and violation of driving conditions in the 300 block of South Washington Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 7:50 a.m. Thursday - A sex offender registration violation was reported in the 200 block of West Main Street, Warsaw. KCSO.