The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 11:07 a.m. Tuesday - Christopher Andrew McVay, 38, Macy, arrested for misdemeanor failure to appear. Bond: $500.
• 3:55 p.m. Tuesday - Raven Ski Jackson, 20, of 5935 W. Osprey Drive, Mentone, arrested for felony probation violation. No bond set.
• 4:13 p.m. Tuesday - Jonathan Jeremiah Ybarra, 19, of 1208 Kuder Lane, Warsaw, arrested for dealing cocaine or narcotic drug and theft of a firearm. Bond: $20,250.
• 7:47 p.m. Tuesday - Holly Denise Hall, 37, of 2640 E. Sage Drive, Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery with moderate bodily injury and domestic battery in the presence of a child less than 16. Bond: $5,250.
• 10:38 p.m. Tuesday - Nicholas Thomas Turner, 23, Elkhart, arrested for driving a motor vehicle while suspended with a prior suspension. Bond: $450.
• 12:01 a.m. Wednesday - Joann Marie Buchan, 40, of 4172 N. Lighthouse Drive, Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery - simple assault. Bond: $1,500.
• 1:42 a.m. Wednesday - Damian Allen Henry, 37, of 212 S. Union St., #A, Warsaw, arrested for possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish and possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $600.
• 8:03 a.m. Wednesday - William Bernald Gomez Lemus, 45, Fort Wayne, arrested for operating a motor vehicle without ever obtaining a license. Bond: $500.
• 9:49 a.m. Wednesday - Preston Michael West, 33, of 4539 S. CR 750E, Pierceton, arrested for burglary. Bond: $21,000.
• 3:50 p.m. Tuesday - Ind. 25, 630 feet east of Austin Drive, Warsaw. Pickup hit stump, flipped and came to rest upright. Driver: Troy D. Helser, 59, West CR 250S, Warsaw. Injury: Helser was transported to the hospital for further evaluation. Damage: $25,000-$50,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 5:29 p.m. Tuesday - Intersection of Ranch Road and Ind. 15, Warsaw. SUV-car collision. Drivers: Nicholas J. Melton, 54, EMS C3 Lane, Warsaw; Karen K. Shingledecker, 66, East CR 75N, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,00. WPD.
• 6:58 p.m. Tuesday - South Country Farm Road, 400 feet north of West CR 600S, Claypool. Car hit deer. Driver: Jacob C. Baker, 21, North Jefferson Street, Silver Lake. Damage: $1,000-$2,500. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated.
• 7:33 p.m. Tuesday - Intersection of Commerce Drive and Access Road, Warsaw. Two-pickup collision. Drivers: Rene Salinas, 34, West CR 250S, Warsaw; Travis L. McCoy, 43, West CR 575N, Etna Green. Damage: $25,000-$50,000. WPD.
• 8:33 p.m. Tuesday - South Ind. 25, 900 feet east of South CR 450W, Warsaw. Pickup hit deer. Driver: Matthew D. Burnworth, 43, South Wausau Street, Warsaw. Damage: $1,000-$2,500. KCSO.
• 3:07 a.m. Wednesday - West CR 300N, 234 feet east of Silvius Crossing, Warsaw. Car hit deer. Driver: Jennifer L. Cullins, 52, Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. WPD.
• 1:02 a.m. Wednesday - A person was arrested for possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish in the 300 block of West Market Street, Warsaw. WPD.