The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 2:33 a.m. Sunday - Jaimi Renee Worthington, 45, Fort Wayne, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $700.
• 3:41 a.m. Sunday - Anthony Castillo, 25, of 4075 E. CR 1050N, Syracuse, arrested for criminal mischief, misdemeanor battery with bodily injury and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a prior. Bond: $5,250.
• 11:07 p.m. Sunday - Robert David Ashby, 57, of 519 W. Winona Ave., #D, Warsaw, arrested for strangulation. Bond: $6,000.
• 3:57 p.m. Monday - Skyler Dean Warren, 29, Rochester, arrested for felony probation violation. Bond: $5,250.
• 5:33 p.m. Monday - Steven L. Thompson, 45, of 8846 E. Crow Road, Syracuse, arrested for possession of cocaine or narcotic drug, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of paraphernalia and deception. Bond: $5,250.
• 7:16 p.m. Monday - Jonathan Travis Mullins, 46, of 12600 S. Ind. 13, #18, North Manchester, arrested for invasion of privacy and possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish. Bond; $2,100.
• 8:06 p.m. Monday - Intersection of Ind. 15 and Plaza Drive, Warsaw. Car hit pedestrian. Driver: Pat Whitaker, 72, Arlington Lane, Warsaw. Injury: Pedestrian Andrew Martin, 21, Ross Avenue, Warsaw, was airlifted to Lutheran Fort Wayne for a possible head injury. Damage: $25,000-$50,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 7 a.m. Monday - East Old 30, 200 feet east of South CR 450E, Warsaw. Van hit deer. Driver: Norma Flores, 70, 13th Street, Winona Lake. Damage: $1,000-$2,500. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated.
• 8:18 a.m. Monday - Intersection of West Winona Avenue and South Columbia Street, Warsaw. Pickup-car collision. Drivers: Lance A. Everts, 34, North Union Street, Warsaw; Brooke N. Winchester, 16, EMS C24 Lane, Warsaw. Damage: $1,000-$2,500. WPD.
• 2:55 p.m. Monday - A bench warrant was served in the 600 block of North Walnut Street, Etna Green. KCSO.
• 3:11 p.m. Monday - Chain saws were reported stolen in the 100 block of EMS B16C Lane, Syracuse. KCSO.
• 3:43 p.m. Monday - A person was arrested for battery against a public safety official engaged in official duty and resisting a law enforcement officer by fighting in the 100 block of Pequignot Drive, Pierceton.
• 4:54 p.m. Monday - An emergency detention order was requested in the 700 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 8:30 p.m. Monday - A miscellaneous accident was reported in the 1800 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 10:28 p.m. Monday - A person was arrested for possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish and on a warrant in the 200 block of Argonne Road, Warsaw. WPD.