The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 1:07 p.m. Wednesday - Rex Warren Smith, 28, of 124 Lakeland Drive, Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery. Bond: $6,000.
• 11:26 p.m. Wednesday - Justin Wayde Siede, 32, of 9752 S. Pheasant Place, Claypool, arrested for public intoxication by alcohol or drugs and resisting law enforcement. Bond: $750.
• 3:22 a.m. Thursday - Paul Steven Fisher, 43, of 2763 E. CR 1100N, Milford, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. No bond listed.
• 11:41 a.m. Thursday - Ervin Al Starrett Jr., 57, Heltonville, arrested on two charges of invasion of privacy. No bond listed.
• 1:39 p.m. Wednesday - Intersection of North Indiana and East Fort Wayne streets, Warsaw. Car-SUV collision. Drivers: Jordan K. Mitchell, 17, East Legacy Lane, Winona Lake; Chelsea M. Davila, 20, South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000-$10,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 2:56 p.m. Wednesday - North Main Street, 34 feet west of West Railroad Avenue, Syracuse. Two-car collision. Drivers: Schlene R. Morgan, 56, East Cornelius Road, Syracuse; Melody E. Francis, 48, West Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Damage: $750-$1,000. Syracuse Police Department investigated.
• 8:36 a.m. Wednesday - A burglary was reported in the 5000 block of North CR 750E, North Webster. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated.
• 9:55 a.m. Wednesday - A bicycle was reported found in the 2100 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 10:43 p.m. Wednesday - A person was arrested for public intoxication by drugs or alcohol and resisting law enforcement in the 100 block of South Maple Avenue, Warsaw. WPD.
• 5:44 a.m. Thursday - Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 1500 block of Maye Street, Warsaw. WPD.