The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 10:43 a.m. Monday - Austin Lee Sidwell, 23, Elkhart, arrested for manufacturing/dealing methamphetamine and domestic battery - simple assault. Bond: $30,500.
• 1:24 p.m. Monday - Peter Joseph Foster, 72, Millersburg, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated - endangerment, possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia and operating a vehicle with a controlled substance in body - first offense. Bond: $5,250.
• 2:26 p.m. Monday - John Patrick Drudge, 54, of 3342 N. Old Farm Road West, Warsaw, arrested for invasion of privacy. Bond: $1,500.
• 8:10 p.m. Monday - Terry J. Jackson, 59, of 341 E. CR 1150N, Milford, arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $5,250.
• 8:22 p.m. Monday - Andrea Taylor, 43, Marion, arrested for public intoxication by alcohol. Bond: $400.
• 8:53 p.m. Monday - Larry Dean Hursell, 64, of 1041 N. Park Ave., apt. E, Warsaw, arrested for felony failure to appear. No bond set.
• 10:50 p.m. Monday - Ernest Aron Farmer II, 38, of 920 Anchorage Road, lot 23, Warsaw, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $700.
• 10:45 p.m. Monday - Allison Nicole Foster, 35, of 702 Ross Ave., Warsaw, arrested for misdemeanor failure to appear. No bond set.
• 1:34 a.m. Tuesday - John Mitchell Dimmitt, 42, Colorado Springs, Colo., arrested on a bench warrant. Bond: $500.
• 11:34 a.m. Tuesday - Travis Richard Thornton, 36, Niles, Mich., arrested for felony failure to appear. No bond set.
• 3:20 p.m. Tuesday - 308 S. Huntington St., Syracuse. SUV hit parked vehicle registered to Jerrold J. Neibert, South Lakeside Drive, Syracuse. Driver: Noe De Jesus D. Mazaviegos Escobar, 20, North CR 175E, Warsaw. Damage: Under $750. Syracuse Police Department investigated.
• 5:55 p.m. Tuesday - East Winona Avenue, 75 feet west of Ind. 15, Warsaw. Van-car collision. Drivers: Jack C. Volkers, 77, Fairlane Drive, Warsaw; Kinsey B. Julian, 31, Gilliam Avenue, Warsaw. Damage: $2,500-$5,000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
•7:29 a.m. Tuesday - A person was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia in the 900 block of Fisher Avenue, Warsaw. WPD.
• 12:31 p.m. Tuesday - A bicycle was reported found in the 2000 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 5:17 p.m. Tuesday - Invasion of privacy was reported in the 300 block of West Prairie Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 7:20 p.m. Tuesday - A person was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia in the 300 block of East CR 1150N, Milford. Milford Police Department investigated.
• 9:19 p.m. Tuesday - Misdemeanor battery with bodily injury was reported in the 100 block of Pequignot Drive, Pierceton. Pierceton Police Department investigated.
• 7:38 p.m. Tuesday - Public intoxication by alcohol was reported in the 300 block of North Parker Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 8:27 p.m. Tuesday - A bench warrant was served in the 1000 block of North Park Avenue, Warsaw. WPD.
• 8:57 p.m. Tuesday - A person was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated in the 2100 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. WPD.
• 10:07 p.m. Tuesday - A warrant was served in the 700 block of Ross Avenue, Warsaw. WPD.
• 10:44 p.m. Tuesday - A traffic stop was initiated for a person operating a motor vehicle without ever obtaining a license in the 600 block of West Polywood Way, Syracuse. Syracuse Police Department investigated.
• 12:56 a.m. Wednesday - Suicide/suicide attempt/threats of suicide was reported in the 1200 block of Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Winona Lake Police Department investigated.