A Warsaw man was arrested Friday for intimidation and gang activity after allegedly threatening another person with multiple weapons in June.

Spencer Cameron Thomas Miller, 26, of 3340 Old Colony Road, Warsaw, was arrested and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail at 2:14 p.m. Friday for level 6 felony intimidation. His preliminary bond was set at $10,250.

Court documents filed Thursday list the charges against Miller as intimidation with a deadly weapon, a level 5 felony; and criminal gang activity, a level 6 felony.

On June 20, Warsaw Police officer Miles Reichard was called to a report of intimidation with a firearm. Upon arrival, he spoke with a person – only identified as “AA” in court documents – who said “BB” and “CC” came to his residence as he was sitting on the porch. BB wanted to fight him, they argued about fighting and he told BB and CC to leave. AA got a bb gun and the two individuals left. He identified two other adults and some children who were also present during the incident.

AA said BB and CC returned in a vehicle with a female driver and a male passenger, identified later as Miller.

Miller got out of the vehicle and pulled out a black knife and threatened AA. Miller then got a stun gun and fired it into the air, threatening AA with bodily harm, according to court documents. Miller put the stun gun away and pulled out a handgun from his waistband and cocked the handgun, held it up and waved it around while threatening AA. The people then left the area.

WPD Det. Paul Heaton spoke with a man who said BB and CC came to AA’s residence and wanted to fight but were told to leave. They wouldn’t leave, then AA obtained a pellet gun and BB and CC left. The two individuals then came back with a woman and Miller, who had a Taser and handgun. Miller then said he had more guns and mentioned being involved in a gang, the man reported.

Heaton spoke with Miller who said he and the woman received several text messages from CC stating that AA had pulled a gun on BB and CC. Miller showed Heaton the text messages from BB and CC.

Heaton saw CC had displayed gang signs in the text messages. Miller admitted he was affiliated with a gang at one time, but was not anymore.

Heaton spoke with CC who said he and BB went to AA’s residence, BB and AA argued and AA had a baseball bat. AA then went into the home and came out with a gun and told them to leave the property. He then contacted Miller, and then Miller, the woman and he went back to AA’s residence where Miller pulled out a knife, a Taser and a handgun.

Miller’s initial hearing was set for 1 p.m. today.