FORT WAYNE – Questa Education Foundation announced the 2022 spring and summer graduating class.

This graduating class includes over 70 students from Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells and Whitley counties. These Questa Scholars have received their associate, bachelor’s or master’s degrees in various fields including business, communications, cyber security, education, mechanical engineering and medical fields, according to a news release from Questa Education Foundation.

Questa Scholars receive low-interest forgivable loans that are up to 50% forgiven if they live and work in northeast Indiana for five years following graduation. An additional 25% of the total loan can be forgiven when they attend and graduate from one of Questa’s regional partner institutions. In many cases, scholars are graduating with 75% of their Questa loan forgiven.

Local graduates were Abigail Federico, Indiana University - Fort Wayne, nursing; Abria Federico, Indiana University - Fort Wayne, dental hygiene; Jasmin Juarez, Grace College, nursing; and Emily Potulney,  Purdue University - West Lafayette, athletic training.

Local support is essential to keep these graduates in the region. Funding for the Questa Scholars program comes from local foundations, businesses and individual donors.

For more information on how you can fund scholars in your community, visit the website  at www.questafoundation.org or call 260-407-6494.