Public Occurrences 1.11. 2016
Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:43 AM
County Jail Bookings
The following people were preliminarily charged and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
• 1:53 p.m. Tuesday – Dustin Lee Alsman, 28, of 1202 Wooster Road, #30, Winona Lake, arrested for possession of a syringe for a legend drug, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, possession of a controlled substance, criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon, refusal to submit to a chemical test, criminal mischief, possession of meth and driving while suspended. Bond: $5,250.
• 2:53 p.m. Tuesday – Michael Donavon Woolum, 47, Muncie, arrested for driving while suspended. No bond set.
• 2:56 p.m. Tuesday – Juan Manuel Bernal, 44, of 4330 N. Old 15, #36, Warsaw, arrested for driving while classified as a habitual traffic violater and failure to appear. No bond set.
• 4:06 p.m. Tuesday – Steven Paul Caradea, 28, Elkhart, arrested for theft. Bond: $5,250.
• 5:07 p.m. Tuesday – Andrew Thomas, 27, Elkhart, arrested for theft, residental entry and possession of marijuana. Bond: $5,250.
• 9:28 p.m. Tuesday – Stephanie Michelle Gulley, 20, of 4804 Armstrong Road, #2, Leesburg, arrested for domestic battery in the presence of a child and driving while suspended. Bond: $6,450.
• 11:37 p.m. Tuesday – Judith Hackler Wolfe, 67, of 5491 E. CR 650N, Syracuse, arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $700.
• 12:30 a.m. Tuesday – Intersection of Ind. 25 and CR 400W, Warsaw. Single car rollover. Driver: Tracy Skipper, 47, Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. Injury: Skipper complained of chest pain. Damage: $5,000 to $10,000. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated.
•12:57 a.m Tuesday – Intersection of CR 175E and East Ridge Valley Drive, Warsaw. Car hit a concrete post. Driver:?Shelby Bankson, 20, Apopka, Fla. Damage: $5,000 to $10,000. KCSD.
• 10:25 a.m. Tuesday – 312 S. Detroit St., Warsaw. Car hit dumpster. Driver: Jennifer Price, 61, Dausha Court, Warsaw. Damage: $1,000 to $2,5000. Warsaw Police Department investigated.
• 5:18 p.m Tuesday – 2777 N. Detroit St., Warsaw. Car hit building. Driver: Jonas Susarba, 25, EMS C19 Lane, Warsaw. Damage: $10,000 to $25,000.?WPD.
• 5:20 p.m. Tuesday – Intersection of North Lake Street and Fox Farm Road, Warsaw. Car hit pole. Driver: Austin Anthony, 18, Windfall. Damage: $2,500 to $5,000. WPD.
• 5:43 p.m. Tuesday – Intersection of Eastlake Drive and Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Two-vehicle collision. Drivers: Lacie Haag, 31, Walker Drive, Warsaw; Barbara Bussell, 62, Ferguson Road, Warsaw. Damage: $5,000 to $10,000. WPD.
• 1:10 a.m. Tuesday – A resident reported a domestic battery in the 4200 block of Kuder Lane, Warsaw. WPD.
• 3:05 a.m. Tuesday – A resident reported a theft from vending machines at Service Liquors in the 3700 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. WPD.
• 2:56 p.m. Tuesday – Police responded to a report of a deceased person in the 1900 block of Grey Wolf Court, Warsaw. WPD.
• 11:03 p.m. Tuesday – A man was arrested for possession of meth in the 900 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. WPD.