Court News 10.01.2016
Saturday, October 1, 2016 1:43 AM
The following people have applied for a marriage license with Kosciusko?County Clerk Ann Torpy:
• Jodi Michell Reynolds, 45, and Chad Blair Howe, 39, both of Anchorage Road, Warsaw.
• Andrea Tennant, 31, and Joseph Ward, 28, both of East Fourth Street,?North Webster.
• Emily Brianne Bidwell, 25, and Seth Christoffell, 25, both of East Old 30, Pierceton.
• Kristen McDaniel, 19, South Ind. 13, Claypool, and Chance Chester, 21, Fort Knox, Ky.
• Blanca Leyva, 19, North Southwinds Trail, Warsaw, and Jonathan Mendez, 19, East CR 200N, Warsaw.
• Taylor Alan Long, 26, and Faith Voegringer, 23, both of Wildwood Lane, Winona Lake.
• Amanda Dawdy, 32, and Michael Daibess, 29, both of South Lyon, Mich.
• Elizabeth Cooper, 20, CR 1150N, Milford, and Kyle Watts, 22, West Van Buren Street, Leesburg.
• Jonathan Rex, 25, Chestnut Avenue, Winona Lake, and Lindsay Devereaux, 25, 7th Street, Winona Lake.
• Kearsten Turner, 23, South CR 400W, Warsaw, and Gavin Hucks, 25, East North Street, Akron.
• Jerry Ganger, 50, and Cheryl Miller 45, both of North Ind. 19, Etna Green.
• Anthony Giese, 45, and Sherry Harris, 50, both of North Pied Piper Parkway, Cromwell.
• Karl Lenaburg, 79, Elkhart, and Lois Rowe, 81, Dasucha Court, Warsaw.
• Richard Stengel Sr., 62, North Warsaw-Oswego Road, Warsaw, and Donna Duvall, 66, Millersburg.
• Ryan Phelps, 30, and Timothy Hare, 50, both of East Pierceton Road, Warsaw.
• Jason Stromatt, 41, Pierceton, and Teresa Harr, 51, East Old Colony Road, Warsaw.
• Michael Rarick, 39, Bremen, and Monica Gates, 34, East CR 550S, Warsaw.
• Morgan and Aaron Cook, married in 2014. They have one minor children
• Marisa Stratton and Brian Startton, married in 2009. They have two minor children.
• Heather and Brain Peconsa, orignal marriage date unknown. They have no minor children.
The following new actions have been filed in Kosciusko County Superior Court II with Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
• Midland Funding v. Nicholas Waikel, North Perry Drive, Milford. Plaintiff seeks $1,031.93 in a credit card account.
• Snow & Sauerteig v. Thomas Miller, East North Winds Drive, Warsaw. Plaintiff seeks $8,962.30 on a past due medical account.
• Snow and Sauerteig v. Mikki Linton, CR 600S. Plaintiff seeks $29,283.99 on a past due medical account.
• Portfolio Management v. Jessica Honeycutt, West Shutt Ave, Silver Lake. Plaintiff seeks $766.0 due on a credit card account.
The following new actions have been filed in Kosciusko County Superior Court III with Judge Joe Sutton presiding:
• Heritage Acceptance v. Tracee Blosser, North Harrison Street, Syracuse. Plaintiff seeks $13,998 due on an auto loan.
• Betty Mcfarren v. Nona Hoffien, East Walnut Street, Warsaw. Plaintiff seeks $10,000 due on a loan.
• US Bank v. Sandra and Dennis Hall, North Lake Street, Warsaw. Plaintiff seeks $87,040.33 due on a mortage.
• Springleaf Finical v. Ronald Prater, La Vista Drive, Warsaw. Plaintiff seeks $6,157.43 due on an auto loan.
• Springcastle v. Melissa Kirkham, EMS D24 Lane, Syracuse. Plaintiff seeks $12,399.22 due on a credit account.
• Snow & Sauerteig v. Ronald Shaffer, CR 400W, Warsaw. Plaintiff seeks $90,358.02 due on a medical account.
• Snow & Sauerteig v. Chassity Davis, CR 275,?Warsaw. Plaintiff seeks $9,863 due on a medical account.
• Snow & Sauerteig v. Charlene Marshall, West King Fisher Drive, Mentone. Plaintiff seeks $44,560.56 due on a medical account.
• LVNV v. Vietmy Montgomery, East Palm Drive, Syracuse. Plaintiff seeks $585.65 due on a credit card account.
• Springleaf Financial v. Adam Clemons and Jami?Wray, both of Ind 19, Etna Green. Plaintiff seeks $8,777.40.